The Agreement kit you are about to purchase is a Financial Agreement (Cohabitation) suitable for use in all States and Territories excluding Western Australia. It has been drafted to comply with s90UC of the Family Law Act 1975 for same-sex gay male de facto couples.
The Kit includes:
- De Facto Agreement template written in plain English
- A Comprehensive, Plain English, Users Guide which answers your questions and shows you step by step how to complete the agreement.
- Sample clauses help you to tailor the document to your own situation just cut and paste!
- Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will when you get married.
- Access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step
- Complimentary Agreement Assessment – we check your draft agreement to determine whether if is suitable for our Legal Review Service. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
No Need to Wait – this Agreement kit is available for immediate download from your dedicated members Area upon successful payment.