The Agreement kit you are about to purchase is a Separation Financial Agreement which includes provisions for splitting a Self Managed Superannuation Interest. It has been drafted to comply with s90D and s90MH of the Family Law Act 1975 for formally married couples who are now divorced.
The Kit includes:
- Superannuation Splitting Agreement template written in plain English
- A Comprehensive, Plain English, Users Guide which answers your questions and shows you step by step how to complete the agreement.
- Sample clauses help you to tailor the document to your own situation just cut and paste!
- Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will when you get married.
- Access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step
- Complimentary Agreement Assessment – we check your draft agreement to determine whether if is suitable for our Legal Review Service. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
No Need to Wait – this Agreement kit is available for immediate download from your dedicated members Area upon successful payment.