The Combined Agreement kit you are about to purchase is a Financial Agreement (Cohabitation agreement) for couples who intend staying together and includes a Child Support Agreement.
About the Cohabitation Agreement
The kit is suitable for all States and Territories excluding Western Australia. It has been drafted to comply with s90UC of the Family Law Act 1975 for hetero and same – sex de facto couples .
The Kit includes:
- Cohabitation or de facto Agreement template written in plain English
- A Comprehensive, Plain English, Users Guide which answers your questions and shows you step by step how to complete the agreement.
- Sample clauses help you to tailor the document to your own situation just cut and paste!
- Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will when you enter a de facto relationship or get married.
- Access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step
- Complimentary Agreement Assessment – we check your draft agreement to determine whether if is suitable for our Legal Review Service. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
About the Child Support Pack
The RP Emery and Associates Child Support Agreement kit with easy to follow instructions provides you with all the information you need to write your own Legal Child Support agreement.
This kit contains two different Child Support Agreement templates – a Limited Agreement template and a Binding Agreement template as well as instructions on which one to use.
It also includes a Shared Parenting Plan Agreement.
If you use the Binding Child Support Agreement please be aware that the Family Law Act requires each party to a binding agreement to receive independent legal advice before signing the document. Furthermore the agreement must contain a certificate from each legal practitioner before the agreement has legal force.
You can access our Financial Agreement Document Review Service so you can complete these obligations at a fixed rate.
No Need to Wait – this Agreement kit is available for immediate download from the receipt page upon successful payment with Credit Card or Paypal (Echeques excluded)