The Agreement kit you are about to purchase is a Separation Financial Agreement which includes provisions for splitting a superannuation interest. It has been drafted to comply with s90UD of the Family Law Act 1975 for De Facto couples intending to separate.
The Kit includes:
- Separation Agreement inc Super Splitting template written in plain English
- A Comprehensive, Plain English, Users Guide which answers your questions
- Sample agreement so you know what the completed agreement should look like
- Sample clauses help you to tailor the document to your own situation just cut and paste!
- Bonus Will kit because you often need to update your Will when going through a separation.
- Access to the Exclusive Members area which takes you through the process step-by-step
- Complimentary Agreement Assessment – we check your draft agreement to determine whether if is suitable for our Legal Review Service. This is how we save you thousands of dollars in legal fees.
- Access to fixed price Legal Advice so you can get your agreement certified without spending a fortune.
No Need to Wait – this Agreement kit is available for immediate download from the receipt page upon successful payment.